Saturday, May 11, 2013

Popping My Blogspot Cherry

I'm perfectly fine having to blog on Tumblr, but its system has been malfunctioning a lot lately and as much as I want to stay there because that's where the majority of my posts are, I have decided to part ways with Tumblr... for the mean time.

Let's just say I'm no longer exclusive with Tumblr because I have decided to join the Blogspot bandwagon! ~Hooraaaay~ I've been hearing a lot of good feedback with this site lately and I really like its layout from the other blogs I see so I decided to give it a shot today.

This is my first post, so let me give you a heads up as to what you'll be coming across in my future posts:

  • Rants
  • Personal photos
  • ~Emotions and feelings~
  • Thoughts
  • Everyday activities
  • Important activities
  • Any activity at all (If I'm lucky)
  • Rants
  • More rants
  • More feelings
That's basically it, my life isn't that interesting to keep track of anyway. 

It's gonna take me a while to get used to buttons and what not on this site, but I've been really intrigued so far and I'm really keen on exploring and going all "WHAT DOES THIS BUTTON DO".

And in case it isn't obvious from my blog URL yet, this blog is dedicated to the ups and downs of a 15 year old girl who has a weird attachment to bands, books and pizza. 

Welcome to the chronicles of Rica.

(That's me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment